Organotechnical SA operates based on a quality system certified according to the ISO 9001 standard quality system certified according to the ISO 9001 standard by the internationally leading Certification Body DQS Hellas Ltd from 2000 until today. The scope of application of the certificate is: “Provision of Consulting Services, Feasibility Studies, Studies in the framework of Investment, European and National Programs, IT Applications, Quality Systems Development and Business Planning.
In March 2002 the company was awarded the European Award “RECOGNITION IN COMMITMENT FOR BUSINESS EXCELLENCE” by the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM).
It is included in the Register of Consultants of EOMMECH (Registry No. A / 3) since September 1996 and in 2008 it was certified and included in the Register of Thematic Consultants with ID: MS-0089, within the program “Development of Women’s Employment & Entrepreneurship”
Quality policy is the cornerstone of Organotechnical and as described in the company’s Quality Management Manual consists of the following:
- Establishment of objectives and their close monitoring through the reviews of the Management.
- Continuous improvement of the quality of the operation of the company, as well as of the provided products and services with the existence of the necessary facilities and equipment in all the departments of the company.
- Maintaining and improving the good working environment, the effective communication and the relations of its Executives and Associates.
- Satisfaction or over-achievement of customer needs.
- Compliance of the products produced and marketed by Organotechnical SA with the current legislation, the instructions of the regulations and the requirements of the customers.
The goal of the company, through the implementation of a quality system, is to create the appropriate financial, technical and organizational environment which will create added value for the competitiveness of Organotechnical and for the development of the regional economy.